NovaLife Matte LMO PET 175 DS (5507) is a Polyester film specially coated on both sides, suitable for electrophotography, screen & offset printing. It is suitable for high quality professional albums, certificates, bookmarks, wrist bands, shop-floor manual, premium event tickets, photo books, coffee-table books, menu cards, invitation cards, visiting cards, indoor signage, etc.
Features & Benefits
- LMO is suitable for HP Indigo and can be used on Litho presses with normal inks.
- LMO is a HP certified product.
- Able to be written on using ballpoint pen and pencil.
- No grain direction.
- Compatible with standard offset inks
- Specially coated on both side. Strong toner adhesion.
- High opacity.
175 ± 5 microns (230 ± 5 gsm)
Two years from the date of packing when stored in original packing at 20-25oC and 55% ±10% relative humidity (RH)
330 mm x 482 mm, 320 mm x 488 mm, 320 mm x 470 mm 305 mm x 457 mm, 297mm x 420 mm
50 Sheets/Pack & 500 Sheets/Carton
- Kindly refer to your printer user guide for instructions on appropriate printer settings.
- We recommend thorough testing of the material in its intended application prior to use.
- For best output & media settings in printer, it is recommended to involve service engineer of printer manufacturer who will do the correct & desired setting to get optimum imaging result.
- Please ensure the sheets are conditioned to the printing environment for 24 hours before use in the room where it is intended to be printed.
- To facilitate jam-free feeding, fan the required number of sheets.
- Best print results can be obtained at 20 - 25°C, 55 +10% RH with original toners.
- Please ensure proper earthing of the machine.
- Lamination after printing is advisable for extended print life. The lamination film must be checked for compatibility with the media.
- Proof the job on low cost paper of same size before printing final impressions on the film.
- The durability of the printed images will depend on the fading characteristics of the toner used. Please consult with toner manufacturer for technical advice.
STORAGE AND HANDLING INSTRUCTIONS
- Hold the media by edges. Fingerprints will affect the quality of the image. A fresh pair of cotton gloves should be used while handling bare media to avoid sweat, grease and oil transfer on to the media that could interfere with the print quality.
- Store the media in cool, dry place (20-25°C, 55% +10 RH) away from direct sunlight. When not in use, the media should be stored in its original packing.
- To avoid curling, store the media in flat position.
- This media can be recycled through designated channels for recycling.